Warehouse Parts Picker
Interstate Companies Inc.
Southwest Products, located in Surprise, Arizona, is looking for an independent and driven individual to join our team as a Warehouse Parts Picker material handler. We build IMT and Fuel/Lube Mechanic Trucks, and we would like to have you on our team!
Pay Range: $15-$18 per hour/paid bi-weekly/based on experience
- Supports the production schedule by printing, picking and delivering material/parts to production utilizing Southwest Products Distribution system and ensures orders/picks are accurate.
- Interface daily with project managers, engineering, and the production staff to ensure accuracy of picks.
- Process paperwork and perform data entry posting to work orders in SX and physical movements of materials.
- Follows policies and procedures for warehousing including but not limited to material issues/receipts, material storage and location.
- Maintain Filing system for SRO files per warehouse procedures.
- Processes all returns to stock inventory per warehouse process.
- Assist in warehouse efficiencies i.e. location of parts, process improvements.
- Maintain metrics.
- Support 5S Lean methodologies.
- Serves as a back up to other warehouse positions.
- Performs end of the day clean up.
- Adheres to all Southwest Products Safety procedures and policies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working in a fast pace environment.
- Experience with Lean Methodologies preferred.
- 2 Years of Material Handling experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experienced with all material handling equipment such as fork lifts & Reach lifts.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to lift 25-50lbs routinely.
- Occasionally lift over 50lbs.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday – Friday
Shift: 5:30 AM to 2:00 PM
- Broad range of health (medical, dental and vision) insurance options
- Flexible paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interstate Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position by submitting a resume for consideration.