Rush Enterprises Inc.
Rush Truck Centers is the largest network of heavy- and medium-duty truck dealerships in North America, selling and servicing Peterbilt', International', Mitsubishi Fuso', Ford', Hino' and Isuzu' trucks at over 120 state-of-the-art facilities in 22 states. We provide a full range of aftermarket solutions, backed by a $250+ million parts inventory, over 2,400 service bays and 26 collision centers. Full-service truck leasing and rentals are available, as well as financial and insurance services.
The Warehouse Lead performs warehousing activities for the organization.
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity. We are the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships across the US representing truck and bus manufacturers. Our franchises include Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird. We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services.
- Assist in supervision of warehouse staff in daily activities.
- Assist warehouse manager to run the warehouse operations in the most efficient manner possible.
- Check in all daily incoming shipments for all vendors by comparing actual count to packing slip.
- Post all incoming packing slip into the computer. Follow all company procedures for shortages or damaged parts.
- Process all incoming stock orders within 24 hours.
- Put away all incoming stock in the appropriate bin location as indicated in the computer. Insure that all parts put into stock are properly labeled with a barcode bin label.
- Locate any new parts posted into to stock by determining the correct location and making changes in the computer.
- Check in all incoming interbranch shipments from all branches by comparing actual count to the packing slip.
- Post all inter-branch packing slips into the computer. Generate a picking list and places parts in the appropriate area as indicated on the packing slip.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement – all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months’ warehouse operations experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- If required to drive, for any reason, on behalf of the company, must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Must be trained and certified by the Company in using our Forklift equipment; and must be certified within 90 days. Law requires Forklift operators to be at least 18 years old.
- Must have ability to use a box or cardboard crusher.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn and be proficient in any software program utilized by the Company.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by their leader.