Warehouse Delivery Driver
Precision Walls, Inc.
Warehouse – Truck Driver
As one of the nation's premier wall and ceiling specialty contractors, Precision Walls, Inc. (PWI) offers you an opportunity to join our team. Precision Walls is involved with many commercial projects where products from the warehouse are delivered to our jobsites. This job opening is to help facilitate that flow of materials to the jobsite.
- Delivering materials, tools, and other related items to jobsites – as one or two man crews, materials are delivered and sometimes stocked on the job
- Performing warehouse duties- forklift operation, unloading and load of trucks, stocking inventory, and keeping a clean warehouse.
- Other duties as needed
- Valid and clean Driver’s License – CDL not required
- Ability to pass background check and drug test
- 100% Safety consciences while on the job
- Must be able to lift and move material weighing up to 100lbs
- Team player
- Quick learner of different material types
- Report to work on a regular and timely basis – dependable transportation
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Retirement Plansnt
- 401K Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Expending Account for Healthcare
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Advancement and growth opportunities
At Precision Walls, Inc. our Company has a track record of hiring, developing, and promoting quality performers of excellent character. We offer our employees competitive wages, a fun TEAMworking environment, career growth and advancement opportunities. Our Company invests in each employee to provide them with the resources to succeed, make a difference, and transform their careers. We do more than help build buildings, we help our employees build their own successful futures!
100% Employee Owned
As an employee-owned company, we are passionate and dedicated to working like owners and as a team to enhance the success of the company. We are proud to be able to share in the benefits of our success through our ESOP program.
We must ensure that no applicant for employment or employee of the EEOC is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs.
Military Friendly Employer
We value the knowledge, skills and abilities you acquired in the military. Whether you are an active serve member transitioning or a military spouse, we want you to consider a rewarding career.