Warehouse – Delivery Driver
Crescent Electric Supply Co
As a Warehouse-Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for receiving and placing inventory into stock, picking and packing orders for delivery, timely and accurate delivery and/or pickup of goods to specified locations, loading and unloading trucks and trailers, warehouse housekeeping, and inventory control.
Load and unload trucks in an accurate and efficient manner.
Become familiar with delivery routes and customers' preferences.
Perform warehouse duties when called upon which includes materials handling, shipping and receiving, picking and packing orders.
- Must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver's license.
- Current medical certification card or ability to obtain a card.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Total Rewards and Benefits
Crescent Electric's compensation package includes an array of top-tier benefit options, including:
- Eligibility for health, and dental, vision coverage, 401(k) plan, and flexible spending accounts, subject to plan terms.
- Eligibility for company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-term disability, long-term care, and Employee Assistance Program, subject to applicable waiting periods.
- Excused Absence time off and Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Company-paid holidays.
- Other benefits for which you may be eligible includes supplemental life insurance, hospital indemnity, and accident and critical illness benefits with cancer coverage.
- Eligibility: Employees are eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of employment. Employees who are 21 years of age or older will be automatically enrolled in the company’s 401(k) plan once they achieve 90 days of employment.
Family Owned. Culture of Quality. Opportunities to Advance.
Crescent is transforming and we are on a missionto power the communities we serve through teamwork and relentless customer focus. We have a visionof uncompromising teamwork committed to becoming the industry leader for our employees, suppliers, and shareholders. At Crescent, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and have the flexibility to balance your life's priorities. Let's serve together. Let's power our communities together. Let's become THE industry leaders…together.
Crescent Electric Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Candidates are subject to pre-employment assessments, Motor Vehicle Record review, criminal background checks, references check, and a post-offer drug screen.