Warehouse Delivery Driver
WHO WE ARE:
EOS IT Solutions is a family run Global Technology and Logistics company, providing Collaboration and Business IT Support services to some of the world’s largest industry leaders, delivering forward-thinking solutions based on multi-domain architecture. Customer satisfaction and commitment to superior quality of service are our top business priorities, along with investing in and supporting our partners and employees.
We are a true International IT provider and are proud to deliver our services through global simplicity with trusted transparency.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This is a hybrid role where you will be driving 60% and working in the warehouse stocking and driving forklifts during down time.
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Local deliveries (Box truck, van etc.)
- Processing orders
- Storing goods in the correct area
- Inventory receipting
- Various computer based tasks
- Office based administrative duties
- General tidying and housekeeping duties
- Using forklift as and when required
- Adhering to all current statutory and company H&S Guidelines
- Stock control
- Organizing transfers and deliveries
- Any other duties as designated by line manager
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Full Clean Driving License – Class B Required, Class A advantageous
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience of stock control
- Experience of processing orders in line with company procedure
- Forklift licence is advantageous but not essential
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Can understand and follow instructions.
- A problem solver, who can think on their own feet.
- Works efficiently and accurately, even when under pressure.
- Works effectively as a member of a team but also individually.
The EOS Group recognizes the responsibilities it has to its customers, suppliers & employees.
At EOS, so far as is reasonably practicable, it is our responsibility to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of our employees at work as well as taking all reasonable steps to ensure that anyone affected by our business, including visitors and service users, are not exposed to risks.
That’s why all offers of employment are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 to pass the pre-employment requirements.
Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.