Isaac Heating and Air Conditioning
New York, NY
Since 1945, Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning has been a leader in providing HVAC services across western NY. As our company continues to grow, we maintain our vision of creating an enjoyable experience met with anticipation which results in an environment where our team, clients, and communities can comfortably grow, prosper, succeed, and improve their quality of life.
Come join a named top 100 company to work for and see what the most respected HVAC company is all about.
POSITION SUMMARY Warehouse Coordinator:
Monitor and control warehouse inventory by overseeing, directing, and coordinating the movement of equipment and materials into and out of the warehouse. This position requires an understanding of the essential parts that need to be always on hand, and the timely communication of parts received in order to satisfy open jobs and orders so that they can be completed to schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Update and maintain storage database
- Be able to confirm type of part required, and be able to order it in the most expedient and cost-effective manner
- Receive and verify accuracy of incoming inventory
- Resolve any discrepancies between paperwork and inventory received
- Process returns
- Track and manage inventory by completing regular cycle counts
- Perform physical inventories
- Pick and prepare orders to be staged & delivered, occasionally
- Oversee and assist with the loading and unloading of deliveries, occasionally
- Sort inventory according to established procedures, occasionally
- Mark inventory with identifying information, occasionally
- Inspect and ensure quality of incoming inventory, occasionally
- Identify potential inventory shortages and communicate with management, occasionally
- Adhere to all safety standards and operating procedures
- Ensure strict adherence to all housekeeping and warehouse standards
- Assist with all aspects of warehouse tasks as needed
Education / License/Certifications:
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
- OSHA 10-hour Construction Course is required
- Mechanical skills and aptitude
Knowledge / Experience:
- Ability to lift heavy objects safely
- Previous mechanical experienced preferred to be able to understand basic parts room inventory in the HVAC field
- Computer experience required. Must be able to use email, the internet, Excel spreadsheets, and have the ability to learn the company’s internal computer systems
- Well organized, sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain quality in all processes
- Able to lift up to and including 50 pounds unassisted
- Forklift training a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and provide outstanding customer service with a positive attitude.
- Must be a team player.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Ability to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job includes but is not limited to the information below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- For sustained periods of time on hard surfaces.
- Moving on or about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discrimination in sound to successfully troubleshoot equipment.
- Ability to see in the following manner with or without corrective lenses: ability to read/see near or far, judge distances, and identify colors.
- Attendance and punctuality (regular/predictable). Regular/predictable attendance and punctuality for this position is required.
Frequently (34% – 66%)
- Adapting to temperature. Ability to work in hot or cold environments either inside or outside of the home, including but not limited to attics.
- Ascending or descending stairs while transporting tools and equipment.
- Kneeling/squatting. Bending legs at the knee to come to rest on knee or knees.
- Pushing/pulling/reaching/grasping. Using upper extremities to exert force to push, pull, draw, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion. Ability to type is also required.
- Raising objects from a lower to higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position up to 50 lbs. Requires use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
Benefits Of Being a Part of the Isaac Family
- Health Insurance, 401K with Company contribution, Paid Vacation
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy, or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.