Eastridge Workforce Solutions
We are looking for Warehouse Associates for our Greenwood, IN location
- Picking: Filling customer orders accurately, with a sense of urgency, and with care.
- Kitting: Assembling of pre-determined product kits
- Packing: Ensuring customer packages are prepared for delivery through one of our delivery services (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.).
- High School Diploma, or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience in a warehouse setting preferred
- Prior pick/pack operation experience is preferred, but not mandatory
- Comprehension of the English language
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
Benefits: Click here to learn more about benefits available to Eastridge’s temporary employees. From time to time Eastridge’s clients may offer additional benefits to Eastridge employees while on assignment. Information about those benefits will be communicated when applicable.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Eastridge is unable to provide visa sponsorship to applicants.
We value diverse experiences, including prior contact with the criminal legal system, and applicants with criminal histories are encouraged to apply. Certain clients require Eastridge to perform background checks and Eastridge will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with any applicable federal, state, or local law regarding criminal backgrounds, including but not limited to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the Philadelphia Fair Criminal Record Screening Standards Ordinance (a copy of the notice of rights under the Philadelphia Ordinance is available by clicking on this link).