1-800 Contacts Second Job Board
Why You Want This Job:
You will have the opportunity to be part of a great team that sets the tone of our customer service experience. The ideal candidate will possess a competitive, proactive, resourceful and flexible demeanor that will help meet our department and company goals of exceptional customer service. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar and blaze trails through the ordinary and mundane way of normal supply chain, manufacturing and shipping paradigms, goals and ideals. As a Warehouse Associate you will be part of a dynamic team that is responsible for accurately receiving, stocking, inventorying, picking, packing and shipping all orders for the warehouse, which is located just north of the DFW airport.
Why you’ll love us
1-800 Contacts is one of the largest contact lens retailers in the United States. But that’s just what we do. Who we are is a lot of fun, hardworking people who love taking care of our customers. After 20 years in business we strongly believe the best way to take care of our customers is to take care of our associates.
We push ourselves to improve the way people buy vision. We find a great sense of satisfaction in helping people by making their experience simple but remarkable. And you’ll be a big part of that.
Plus, we have free food. So that’s cool, too.
- Regular Shift Hours: Monday – Friday 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Current Safety Precautions:
- Masks provided daily to associates who may need one
- Sanitizer stations located around the warehouse
- Frequently touched surfaces and equipment cleaned and sanitized daily!
Things You’ll Do:
- Receive and distribute procurement items
- Scan and stock product for shipping and receiving
- Perform stock audits to assure a high level of accuracy
- Process customer orders accurately and efficiently
- Process customer returns
- Develop and train new associates
- Assist in own and other departments when necessary
Job Match Checklist:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- An eye for detail
- Competitive drive
- Maintain a clean and friendly environment
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction
- Follow department and company policies and procedures
- Stand for an entire scheduled shift
- Pick, pack, and ship customer orders super-fast and super accurately
- Stand/walk for an entire scheduled shift
- Lift at least 30 lbs.
- Be ambitious, ask questions, and always be on the lookout for better ways to do things
- Being on my feet and active
- Working collaboratively as a team player to win together
- Working in a competitive fast paced environment
- Taking initiative to provide a “wow” experience for our customers going the extra mile
It’s long been a belief of 1-800 Contacts that if we take care of our associates, they’ll take care of our customers.
Every associate gets the following perks:
- Free breakfast, snacks, fruit, and drinks
- Paid time off
- Paid training and conference each year
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Free eye exams for your entire family
- Deep discounts on lenses, glasses, and other services
- Amazing healthcare coverage
- 401(k) match
- Exposure and training to other roles in the company
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States