FIRST SHIFT in Bucyrus, OH!
Warehouse associates needed!
Hourly Rate: $15
Hours: 7AM-3:30PM, Monday-Friday
We are looking for warehouse workers to work with Westaff in partnership with Arctic Cat. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Ability to accurately match product to documents; sort proper orders
- Must be able to learn and apply proper handling requirements for hazardous materials
- Must be comfortable with learning computer systems
- Pallet jack operation
- Must be capable of working with little supervision
- Bend, stoop, twist and lift 50lbs regularly
Apply today for immediate consideration!