Warehouse Associate – $15 Hourly
1-800 Contacts Second Job Board
Full-Time Requirements –
- Friday – Monday ; 10 Hour Shifts
- Sunday – Friday with Tuesday or Wednesdays Off
Must be flexible to work between 9 AM and 9 PM both shifts
- Training is Monday – Friday 8 AM until 5 PM for the first 14 days
- Possible OT on Saturdays between 4 PM and 8 PM
- Up to $24 earning potential (performance based)
Part-Time Requirements - 20 Hours Minimum
- Sunday (Required) – Friday
- Must be flexible to work between 4 PM and 9 PM
- Training is Monday – Friday 5 PM until 9 PM for the first week
- Possibility to go full-time
- Up to $18 earning potential (performance based)
Why We Want You!
Every voice matters and we want to hear your voice! One of our values is Better Together. We believe we are much stronger when we work as a team. Diversity of thought is critical in helping us live that value. Knowing that you’re making an impact is instrumental to engagement and happiness. Join our team and you will SEE the difference you can make in the lives of our customer’s and associate’s! We also believe in investing in our people. We provide a breadth of development opportunities within the organization and work hard to ensure associates have guidance and insight into career pathing.
What Do We Do? Click here to catch a glimpse into the life of our Distribution Centers!
1-800 Contacts is one of the largest contact retailers in the United States! Distribution Associates are the ones delivering on our promise to customers! We not only sort, stock and ship contact lenses for customers, we mold a culture and process that will shape the way 1-800 Contacts operates for years to come! We’re a team that believes in getting the job done and to do that, our associates understand that we’re all ONE team! Of course, ensuring all packages are accurate and shipped in a timely manner are crucial in delivering on our promise to customers!
It’s long been a belief of 1-800 Contacts that if we take care of our associates, they’ll take care of our customers. Every associate gets the following perks:
- Free breakfast, snacks, fruit, and drinks
- Access to a gaming system daily in our fully stocked breakroom
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Free eye exams for your entire family
- Deep discounts on lenses, glasses, and other services
- Amazing healthcare coverage
- 401(k) match
- Exposure and training to other roles in the company
Is This Right for Me?
I Have – An eye for detail, a competitive drive and a HS Diploma (or GED equivalent)
I Can –
- Pick, pack, and ship customer orders super-fast and super accurately
- Stand/walk for an entire scheduled shift
- Lift at least 30 lbs
- Utilize ladders and equipment to access heights in picking orders and stocking
I Like –
- Being on my feet and staying active
- Helping my team get the win, yes, even the little ones!
- Working in a competitive environment
- Going the extra mile for customers
- Providing feedback on processes
- Feeling valued and heard