Video and Motion Graphics Senior Editor – Work From Home
Island County, WA
Do you have at least 5+ years of experience as a Video Editor? Please refer to the job advert for further information.n
BADLANDS is a film production studio based in London (UK) and Barcelona (Spain).
Rooted in cultural relevance, we create, develop and produce content which makes people of today feel seen and heard. Our vision is to disrupt and progress culture through human-centred storytelling.
We are in search of an experienced Video & Motion Graphics Senior Editor to join us remotely, working from home.
- Reporting to the Co-founder/Director, you will edit live action videos and create basic motion graphics and branded graphics packages. This is a key role in the post-production process and your skills can determine the quality and delivery of the finished result.
- Create rough and final cuts for the videos.
- Input effects, graphics, dialogues, and music into the videos to make them more visually appealing.
- Insert music and necessary sound effects to the video clips
- Collaborate with the broader team from production to post-production process.
- Monitor all technical aspects of editing.
- Work effectively with the team members.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor for at least 5+ years of experience.
- Strong proficiency in all aspects of creating finished projects with Adobe Creative Cloud, working within Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere, Media Encoder, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages.
- Familiarity with special effects, 2D and compositing
- Skills in media management and archiving
- Ability to analyse and improve post-production processes.
- Knowledge of video cameras and codecs.
- Creative thinking, dynamic problem-solving and superior storytelling abilities to ensure careful attention is given to timing, continuity and artistic vision.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and proven ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Ability to take direction, and a willingness to learn new things
- Positive thinker and collaborative team member with an ability to work independently.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Salary: 150,000 – 200,000 per month depending on experience.
- Contract Basis
- Monday to Friday, working during European business hours, 09:00am to 06:00pm (UTC+1)
- Part-time or flexibility can be considered
- Work from home
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!