UI/UX Designer : Work From Home – Salary Pegged to USD
Island County, WA
Do you have previous work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role? Please refer to the job advert for further information.n
For remote colleagues outside of the Philippines, we pay a USD monthly salary, provide an equipment and telecommunications allowance and will invite teams to our HQ for regular team building visits.
WE BUILD SOLUTIONS THAT MATTER.
Established in 2012, uPraxis is on a mission to build innovative products for individuals, small to medium business and the world’s best and biggest organisations. Our focus and passion is on experimenting, prototyping and discovering innovative ways to solve business problems using advanced technology.
WHY JOIN US?
Besides the challenge and premiums, you get to be part of a growing company whose drive to succeed is propelled by the positive impact our products and services will have on our clients and their employees. We are not only customer focused, but we are also employee-centric. Our business culture treats every member of the team as a human and not as an industrial part. This approach is our key in winning clients both big and small.
We are excited to hear from you!
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. Should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. Ensures that the end-to-end journey with products or services meets desired outcomes.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!