Talent Sourcing Manager
Cape Town, Western Cape
Talent Sourcing Manager
Location:Cape Town, ZAnttttt
Company: Engen Limited
Who You Are
• You can manage and provide leadership to talent acquisition team to deliver on full life cycle recruitment needs at all levels.
• You can provide regular intelligence to the Comp and Ben team in terms of candidate rejections based on salary or any other compensation element.
• Proactively review, adjust sourcing channels in order to strategically advise business on most appropriate
What You Have Done Before
• NQF Level 7 (Degree in Industrial Psychology/ Business/ HR or related)
• 8 years recruitment and talent sourcing experience
• 3 years experience managing a team/ leading a recruitment function
• Extensive experience in strategic sourcing and talent mapping
Exciting Challenges You Might Face
• Applies people skills, stakeholders engagement in communities and diverse marketplace
• Driving the timelines, budgets and appointed team
• Effectively managing design and cost estimation for projects
What You Will Be Doing
• Manage and provide leadership to talent acquisition team to deliver on full life cycle recruitment needs at all levels, ensuring a professional resourcing process that is fair, consistent and in line with company policies, processes and relevant labour legislation to meet business needs within the agreed SLA.
• Provide regular intelligence to the Comp and Ben team in terms of candidate rejections based on salary or any other compensation element.
• Proactively review, adjust sourcing channels in order to strategically advise business on most appropriate sourcing strategy for key roles (i.e. EM and above, Critical Positions and BCPs)
SOURCING STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION
• Define and execute strategic sourcing strategies to proactively identify and source talent for leadership, scarce and business critical positions through development of specialised or competitive intelligence and research in regard to talent acquisition.
• Produce sourcing maps providing line managers with market intelligence including the availability of talent. Actively promote Engen employer brand with passive talent. Continuously supply the business with leading practice methodologies in order to ensure a pool of the right talent to drive business success.
• Manage assessment budget and assessment practice through facilitation of the psychometric assessment process for Engen in collaboration with selected providers in order to develop fit for purpose assessment batteries, norms and success profiles.
• Ensure the assessment of talent and reporting on results, themes and developmental requirements to relevant Talent People Development Council’s (PDC’s)
• Through a monthly cadence of data gathering (surveys, focus groups, line manager engagements) report on and continuously improve with the recruitment team key performance metrics including but not limited to both short term (Time To Hire, Offer Acceptance rate, Cost per Hire, Line Manager and Candidate NPS) and long term (Quality of Hire, first year attrition rate) metrics.
DRIVE PRACTICE AND KEY OUTCOMES
• Ensure adherence towards people transformation agenda through ensuring that shortlisting is in accordance with the EE Plan
• Define, launch, monitor and support onboarding efforts quickly diagnosing and remedying pain points with HRBP
- Cape Town
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen's Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Job Segment: Recruiting, HR, Manager, Human Resources, Managementn