Technoplanet Lab Pvt Ltd.
- Industry: Education/Training
- Type: Full time/Permanent
- Job Title: STEM Instructor
- Eligibility: B.Sc/M.Sc, BCA/MCA, BEd/MEd, B.Arch/M.Arch, B.Tech/M.Tech
- Location:Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Ludhiana
- Experience Required: 2-5 Years
- CTC: 2.5 Lac – 5 Lac
- Number of position: 20
STEM : Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics
Students and teachers collaboratively work on a project during which students explore science and maths concepts and also develop an engineering approach towards things. Projects cover a variety of fields like rocket science, aero modelling, mechanics, electronics, robotics, carpentry, machining, arts, coding and lot more. You will be placed in a role that inspires children towards science and technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teaching STEM curriculum (Technoskills) to children from grade 1 to 10.
- Lesson Planning and activity management to engage children effectively.
- Logistics management for projects.
- Preparing and delivering Interactive presentations to children, parents and school teachers.
- Administrating and helping students while development of projects.
- Curriculum Improvement by feedback from students and self-observation.
- Keeping yourself up-to-date with latest innovations in science and technology.
- Making and Mentoring teams for technology related competitions.
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Job Role:Teacher / Trainer