Sr. Salesforce Developer
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
- Development and configuration of custom Salesforce solutions using Lightning, Apex, VisualForce and other Salesforce platform tools.
- Provide status updates and progress reports on projects and support tasks.
- Maintain compliance with corporate Access Control, Change Management and SDLC policies.
- Review and coordinate all configurations, enhancements and application installations.
- Work with business and project teams to identify root causes of production issues and develop solutions.
- Work with IT and business project teams to analyze complex business problems and provide guidance how to best implement the solutions in Salesforce
- Contributes to cross functional projects that involve integration between Salesforce and other applications
- Research system issues, identifying root causes and driving resolutions
What You Bring To Forescout:
- 5+ years of Salesforce platform development experience (Apex and VisualForce a must)
- 2+ years of Salesforce production support experience in addition to the development experience
- Understanding of Sales and Support processes
- Strong understanding of Salesforce application Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Lightning, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows, assignment rules, etc.)
- Experience with integrating Salesforce with ERP, Data warehouse or other third party applications
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management skills with ability to juggle multiple cross-functional projects and deadlines
Additional Desired Experience:
- Salesforce certification
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 95% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: www.forescout.com
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.