Speech Language Pathologist-Skilled Nursing
We are looking for a motivated and talented Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a team of highly skilled therapists. In this position the SLP will be responsible for evaluating, planning, directing, administering, and documenting speech language pathology services to patients. The SLP will work to assess, diagnose, treat, and help to prevent disorders related to speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice, swallowing and fluency.
- Develop treatment plans, including short and long-term goals, and methods to achieve identified goals.
- Supervise assistants and aides as necessary, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain a positive level of interaction with facilities and clients.
- Communicate the patients speech therapy program to the family.
- Maintain written documentation including evaluations, daily notes, and weekly summaries of patients treatments and progress.
- Must have C's.
- Provide speech language pathology care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
This southeastern healthcare management company owns and operates various skilled nursing facilities across the southeast region. Providers of sub-acute care, their clinics offer in-house rehabilitation services. With a management team made up of senior-level therapist, this organization is dedicated to delivering a rewarding and enjoyable environment centered on success, and a compassionate multi-disciplinary team.
Full time staff are eligible for benefits beginning in 30 days. Work schedules are flexible and guarantee 40 hours a week.
- Full Medical, dental and life
- Great CEU program and paid licensure
- 401k program
- Company perks and discount program
- Generous PTO schedule