Date: n Sep 15, 2022n
Location: n India, Hyderabadnttttt
Job Category: n
Department: n Product & Technologyn
Job description – Software Engineer
• Develop new user-facing features
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Responsible for coding, testing, debugging and implementation into production
• Develop and review unit test cases to ensure comprehensive unit testing
• Diagnose and fix product issues found internally or in the field
• Proficient in Angular 10 and above
• Strong knowledge of GO programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
• Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
• Experience with working on Router packages such as Gorilla Mux
• Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
• Familiarity with general software development release lifecycle, source code management and defect management methodologies.
• Demonstrate ability to complete highly detailed tasks with strict attention to detail, quality and timeliness. Strong organizational and self-management skills.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS:
• Proficient understanding of SQL and relationship databases.
• Working experience with Azure and/or AWS a plus.
• Working experience with Active Directory and/or LDAP a plus.
• Knowledge and experience with authentication standards such as SAML, WS-Fed, OpenId or OAuth a plus.
• Solid understanding of security and networking implementation and best practices.
• 2+ years Experience in Angular and Golang.