Social Media Manager
Cape Town, Western Cape
Our client in the manufacturing sector have three high end brands they want to aggressively market digitally and require a Social Media and Content Manager who will be responsible for social engagement as well as content generation. This is a hybrid role.
- Manage all current social media accounts across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube for 3 brands
- Where and when appropriate add new platforms eg Twitter, TikTok etc
- Where and when appropriate add new brands to social media
- Curate and post all organic content across all the platforms ensuring it is on brand and relevant to our target audiences.
- Community management working closely with the marketing manager.
- Set up, manage and report on all paid campaigns ensuring budget is well managed and KPIs are met.
- Scheduling of posts and quick turn around to post questions and queries – good community engagement
- Experience in interiors/design/creative industries would be essential.
- Previous experience in B2B targeting and creating own content.
- Previous experience in coordinating photo and video shoots throughout the year able use own equipment to get on-the-go footage and imagery to supplement the big shoots and to be topical.
- Very strong writing experience and ability to create content
- 3 – 5 years' ideally of similar experience
- Strong command of English
- Able to work in Strand/Somerset West area of willing to travel there as needed
- Part-time hours – 5 hours per day
- Remote working with in-office certain days of the week