Service Courtesy Driver
Auto Nation Toyota Libertyville
AutoNation Honda Chandler
The service driver picks up and drops off service customers.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Deliver and pick up customers in a prompt and polite manner
- Complete a log at the time of delivery and request customer signature
- Clean the van each night and turn in all paperwork and keys to the service manager
- Help maintain the professional appearance of the service department and the courtesy van
- Arrange to have van washed when necessary
- Be responsible for the basic maintenance of the van; check oil with each fill-up and get annual safety inspections
- Secure van on premises before leaving for the day
What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- 6-12 months of previous work experience (preferred)
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Ability to operate an automobile
AutoNation, a provider of personalized transportation services, is driven by innovation and transformation. As one of America's most admired companies, AutoNation delivers a peerless Customer experience recognized by data-driven consumer insight leaders, Reputation and J.D. Power. Through its bold leadership and brand affinity, the AutoNation Brand is synonymous with "DRVPNK" and "What Drives You, Drives Us." AutoNation has a singular focus on personalized transportation services that are easy, transparent, and Customer-centric.
Click here to learn more about our Benefits.
Join us as we pave the way to moving our company, our communities and our industry forward. Apply today at a location near you or wherever you dream the road will take you.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.