Senior Product Manager – Data Platform
As Senior Product Manager – Data Platform you will work closely with our governance team, our analysts, scientists and our data engineers in order to identify opportunities which drive efficiency in our data modelling processes, ensure compliance of our data sets, and help to scale our data warehouse to handle previously unseen volumes of data.
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is interested in building internal products in a rapidly scaling environment. You will be able to influence our roadmap, learn about best practices and be able to quickly see the impact of your work.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Developing and planning our roadmap for our central warehousing team
- Running scrum ceremonies with our platform team.
- Working with our analysts, data scientists and governance team to identify challenges they face and work with the engineers to identify solutions to these problems
- Ensuring stakeholders are updated and informed about changes in our data platform
- Building and track metrics for the performance of our data platform team.
- Dealing with ambiguity and propose innovative solutions without getting blocked
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- Special Dental Allowance
- Learning & Development Budget
- 25 Annual leaves
- Family & Friendly Leaves
- Stock Options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have overall 8+ years of experience into software development with 4+ years of product management experience and at least 2 years as a data engineer or similar
- You have a deep understanding of managing technical products with a background in data
- You’ve shipped market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before as a Product Manager or Product Lead or Program manager (products where the customer is retail or small business – as opposed to internal-facing tools)
- You’re organised, pragmatic and capable of leading cross functional teams or managing large scale enterprise products.
- You have technical knowledge and experience and have strong empathy for developer audience
- You’re a self-starter who can work comfortably in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch with minimal guidance.
- You have significant experience working with varied stakeholders
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionising business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.