SAP Test Lead
Our client, a staple in the Mining sector, is on the hunt for a SAP Test Lead to join their dynamic and diverse team in Johannesburg
Tasks to perform
- Work with the Implementation partner to establish an automated testing environment for SAP upgrade, regression, migration testing using the SAP Tosca / Tricentis automated testing tool.
- Lead the testing activities for all testing, specifically User Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing.
- Work with the Implementation partner test teams, test management and project management to ensure test activities are planned and executed as per the project plan.
- Work with the Implementation partner to identify test activities and plan and co-ordinate these activities on the project.
- Co-ordinate across other functional and process teams in terms of test preparation, execution and closure.
- Manage defect resolution and/or change request acceptance as a result of the testing process.
- Manage the test repository (scenarios, scripts, etc).
- Producing weekly status reports and consolidating the feedback for the weekly status meetings.
- Tracking Testing Deliverables against the plan.
- Engage with business unit project managers to ensure test activities are managed in business unit implementation plans.
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP project automated testing.
- Experience with SAP Tosca / Tricentis is highly recommended.
- Experience with similar automated testing tools is a requirement.
- Experience in coordinating testing for at least 2 full SAP implementations with multiple roll-outs of template type functionality and data migrations.
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager testing capability is an advantage.
- Experience in managing test content.
- Experience in coordinating closure of test issues.
- Experience in facilitating the completion of test scenarios and test scripts by business or implementation partner resources.
- Experience in formulating test plans.