SAP Business Technology Platform Consultant
SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) brings together application development, data and analytics, integration, automation, and AI capabilities in one unified environment. Create personalised experiences across business processes, build applications, analytics, and integrations faster, and run mission-critical innovation confidently on major cloud providers’ infrastructure fully managed by SAP.
- Implement and operate security and compliance services based on the needs of our internal stakeholders.
- Design and implement robust security functionalities for authorisation management
- Responsible for the coding, testing, and quality assurance
- Troubleshoot issues on the live system and drive continuous service improvement
- Collaborate closely inside the team and with other platform teams
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with at least two of components in SAP BTP, for example SAP integration suite, SAP extension suite, SAP database and data management, SAP HANA, SAP HANA Cloud.
- Proven track record in the design and implementation of robust and secure software, preferably in one or more of the following languages: Go, Java, Node.js, Python, running on modern cloud infrastructure like Kubernetes
- Cloud mindset
- Knowledge in relevant security domains, e.g., authorisations
- Familiarity with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Practical experience contributing to open-source software projects will be a plus
- 3+ years of experience in professional software development
- 1+ years of experience in cloud development and cloud operation topics