Retail Sales Associate (Part Time) – Puuhia’t Roadrunner Gift Shop – Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel
The Retail Sales Associate is an outgoing and motivated individual who thrives in a highly interactive environment and is truly an ambassador of the art of the industry. The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for guiding, informing, and catering to each guest to create memorable, top-tier guest experiences, with the motivation of driving high performance goals. This role is a key contributor within a dynamic selling environment where their selling strength makes them an important part of the success of the team. The Retail Sales Associate?s high visibility requires a strong sense of professionalism, including the continuous championing of the goals and priorities of the Tribe in a manner that reflects and upholds the Tribal Community?s vision, mission and values.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Delights guests with outstanding customer service to the standards set by San Manuel Casino and the Retail Department, while maintaining a visible presence and contact with all customers.
2. Provides all guests with an enthusiastic greeting and engages in friendly conversation, while educating, informing and focusing on each guest to drive performance results.
3. Demonstrates a pro-active attitude in a consistent effort to sell, providing solutions that best meet or exceed the guests? needs by asking open ended questions with the intent of pairing similar items to enhance guest experience.
4. Performs and accurately records retail transactions including cash, credit card, Earned Rewards and comps through Point of Sale System using proper procedures.
5. Maintains a cash drawer and balances drawer at the end of their shift, maintaining a minimum of variances.
6. Continuously replenishes and restocks merchandise to ensure store is appropriately supplied at all times.
7. Responsible for day to day tasks including but not limited to; straightening merchandise, dusting, cleaning shelves, organizing and consistently upholding merchandise presentations.
8. Responsible for informing guests about Club Serrano benefits and all upcoming promotions.
9. Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERREDnttttttttttt
High School Diploma or GED required.
Guest Service experience preferred.
Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience required indicated above.
Excellent verbal and interpersonal skill.
Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management.
Must have the ability to meet or exceed sales goals, as well as excel in customer service standards.
Ability to work Point of Sales system with appropriate training.
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Must be comfortable exchanging names with customers.
Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor in a fast paced environment.
At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the companys insurance carrier.
Must undergo and successfully pass a background investigation to obtain and maintain a Class A Gaming license issued by the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.