Cape Town, Western Cape
Location:Cape Town, ZAnttttt
Company: Engen Limited
Purpose of the Job
Perform data administration and capturing for Vendor onboarding to ensure they are registered on the system with established established guidelines and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
Who You Are:
- You have strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- You are committed to delivering quality outputs, with a high concern for accuracy and attention to detail
- You are team orientated and customer focused
- You have the ability to work with people of various levels, both in the organisation and in the broader business environment
- You work well under pressure, with little or no supervision, and display excellent time management skills
What you’ll have done before:
- NQF Level 5 (Higher Certificate in Business Administration or relevant)
- 2 years Data Administration experience
Exciting Challenges you might face in the role
- Applies knowledge of the indirect procurement in the oil industry marketplace to advance the organisation’s financial goals
- Driving the Cost savings and efficient procuring
- Creates value impact to the bottom-line of the organisation
- Effectively executes and delivers under pressure
- Operate effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure data integrity by processing and maintain data administration paperwork in Coupa system as required by end user
- Keep all records in the respective systems to ensure data integrity, compliance and data controls.
- Conduct quality check on data by verifying that the information received from the business is accurate and meets the requirements of data rules set to ensure clean and accurate Master Data.
- Resolve data administration requests/queries in a timely manner in compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Manage documents (hardcopy and softcopy) by recording, compiling incident resolutions, maintaining records on customer requests, categorising, filing, labelling and archiving of documents to ensure all documents are stored appropriately for easy retrieval and audit purposes
Location: Cape Town
3 months Fixed Term Contract
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen's Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.