Johannesburg North – Gauteng
Reporting to the Manager of Pre-Production you will be required to complete and finalise the Customer Product setup and perform Service implementations in the Service Centre. Your expertise will include EMV knowledge including payment scheme specifications, key management and general EMV transaction concept. Strong knowledge of Java / VB Script / C++ is essential.
Qualification and work experience Information
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, with a major in Programming
- At least three years of experience in any of the following programming languages: C+, C++, Gold
- At least three years of experience in a similar position
- EMV knowledge including payment scheme specifications, key management and general EMV transaction concept
- Strong knowledge of Java / VB Script / C++.
- Familiar with QMS and EMS Standards
- Ability to assess strengths and weaknesses within the client environments and provide guidance and risk mitigation
- Above average ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good communication & PR skills
- Develop and parameterise Customer Personalised Products in CPS
- Perform full Card Product Configuration for all Customer Products
- Develop card carrier printing based on customer requirements
- Set up product package
- Develop PIN Mailer printing
- Develop customer return files
- Perform unit testing on all of the above items
- Configure and optimise production processes
- Setup delivery modes in CPS
- Generate internal/external reports and billing setup
- Develop a non-delivered mail process
- Setup external connections
- Deliver full production setup to the Production environment
- Responsible to execute the new project.
- Responsible for all change control.
- Comfortable with conversing on a technical level with customers, third-party suppliers and internal regional and global colleagues
- Responsible for end-to-end data compilation arranging in sequence and bridging the gap