Physical Therapist-Sign On Bonus
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist- for Outpatient Clinic.
New Grads Welcome to Apply
In this role, the PT must demonstrate strong communication skills with peers and their patients'. The ideal therapist for this job will be energetic, an effective communicator and be dedicated to providing high-quality to care to all of their patients.
The Physical Therapist [PT] will provide therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in an outpatient health setting, the physical therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of functioning and patients’ progress in their residence.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
Physical Therapist Requirements:
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
This physical therapy owned practice specializes in physical therapy, sports medicine, industrial rehabilitation and athletic training. Operating more than 25 clinics across the southeast, they are currently expanding their practice in both physical space and staff to keep up with company’s rapid growth.
They are seeking exceptional clinicians that are willing to help develop new programs and commit the time and effort to make these programs a success. The organization is dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment. They offer a great compensation package along with an outstanding work environment with mentorship and residency programs.
- Full benefits package including profit sharing
- Salary plus Bonus
- Paid CEU’s and licensing fees.
- Strong team focused environment that provides great culture.