Facility is seeking a full time Physical Therapist-Skilled Nursing
In this role the Physical Therapist will be responsible for providing therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in a skilled nursing environment, the Physical Therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of function and patients’ progress.
- Provide physical therapy as ordered by a physician in accordance with the designated plan of care.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Dedicated to providing high-quality care to all patients.
This southeastern healthcare management company owns and operates various skilled nursing facilities across the southeast region. Providers of sub-acute care, their clinics offer in-house rehabilitation services. With a management team made up of senior-level therapist, this organization is dedicated to delivering a rewarding and enjoyable environment centered on success, and a compassionate multi-disciplinary team.
Full time staff are eligible for benefits beginning in 30 days. Work schedules are flexible and guarantee 40 hours a week.
- Full Medical, dental and life
- Great CEU program and paid licensure
- Company perks and discount program
- Generous PTO schedule