Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist for skilled nursing facility.
In this role the Physical Therapist will be responsible for providing therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in a skilled nursing environment, the physical therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of function and patients’ progress.
- Provide physical therapy as ordered by a physician in accordance with the designated plan of care.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Dedicated to providing high-quality care to all patients.
For more than 20 years, this well-established therapy provider has been delivering superior care across more than 15 states.
Built on strong values, the company's commitment for excellence fosters an environment of success. Each employee can find support and encouragement– making this a great place to build a strong career and grow within the company.
Currently this lead therapy provider is seeking positive, energetic therapist to join their dynamic team.
Medical Insurance/Vision/Dental- several plans available
Short and Long Term Disability
Life Insurance/Accident Insurance
401K Profit Sharing
Section 125 and Health Savings Accounts
Generous PTO Time
Unlimited CEU Program