Physical Therapist Assistant- Outpatient
Currently seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant – Outpatient
In this position the Physical Therapist Assistant will provide physical therapy in a team environment, and under the direction and supervision of the staff physical therapist.
- Implement selected components of patient treatment, obtain data related to the treatment provided, and make modifications in selected treatments either to progress the patient as directed by the physical therapist or to ensure the patients safety and comfort.
- Assesses patient performance commensurate with their training and qualifications.
- Communicate and document treatment and appropriate charges for treatment per policy and procedure.
- Plan, prepare and perform individually designed treatment programs to maintain, improve and/or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and/or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Identify and document goals, anticipated progress and plans for re-evaluation per policy and procedure.
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment at various stages and adjust treatment to achieve maximum benefit.
- Provide patients with a meaningful rehab experience utilizing excellent clinical skills and customer service.
- Participate in patient care conferences with peers of the care team.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
Operating a variety of outpatient orthopedic clinics , this well-established healthcare provider is dedicated to providing a superior level of clinical excellence. With a specialization in outpatient orthopedics, therapy staff will focus on patients suffering from a variety of sports injuries.
Known for a reputation of excellence, their clinical practices, cutting-edge techniques and best-in-class team of therapy practitioners makes them a premier therapy employer.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three Weeks Paid Time Off
- Seven Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous CEU Allowance
- Mentorship and Leadership Programs