Part- Time Legal Assistant
CaptiveAire is the nation's leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems. As the industry's innovator, CaptiveAire sets the standard for commercial kitchen ventilation equipment and service, and offers the most competitive pricing. CaptiveAire is also known for the fastest and most reliable lead times in the industry.
CaptiveAire maintains a network of over 90 sales offices in the U.S. and Canada and six strategically located manufacturing plants in North Carolina, Iowa, Oklahoma, California, Pennsylvania and Florida.
This role will focus on service agreements and other tasks at our Corporate office in Raleigh. The ideal candidate will have some legal assistant work experience and/or contracts experience. The role must be available to work part time hours 20-25 hrs/week.
- Draft and publish Master Service Agreement
- Draft and publish Subcontractor Agreement
- Review vendor packets and contracts from customers weekly.
- Handle all non-compliance letters.
- Review all insurance claims received from fire losses and other accidents.
- Assist with other departments as needed.
- Ideal candidate is currently in a paralegal degree or certificate program
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multitask and have a professional demeanor
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Passion for work with aggressive nature to succeed
- Enthusiastic about tackling challenges head on
- Ability to embrace new technologies and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and work at a high level independently with little over site.
Competitive salary with bonus potential.
Captive-Aire Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.