Our company provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce control, and talent conducting functionality. Our company is used to develop administration of the entire employee lifecycle, including attracting, engaging, paying, deploying, and developing people.
Roles and Responsibilityt
- Troubleshoot complex database issues in accurate andntimely manner.
- Responsible for migration and upgrade of databases as pernbusiness requirement.
- Prepare reports on database scalability and capacitynplanning as needed.
- Perform regular audits to ensure data integrity andnquality.
- Experience in Performance tuning of the database
- Secures database by developing policies, procedures, andncontrols.
- Helping users tonnavigate and use database functions
- Responsible fornproviding trend analysis to enable us to make informed decisions regardingnresource management
- Responsible fornproblem escalation to Oracle Development team and third parties as appropriate
- Design and document procedures for system troubleshootingnand maintenance
- Development and maintenance of technicalndocumentation
- Participation in Root Cause Analysis reviews
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, written &nverbal
- Able to develop good working relationships withnapplication & Infra Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science ornEngineering
- 6+ years of experience in Oracle Database
- Sound knowledge on Oracle Technologies
- Good troubleshooting skills with Performance issues
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of data administration andnmanagement functions
- Experience of SQL database is desirable
The followingnqualifications will be highly regarded:
- Ability to read and debug PL/SQL code
- Oracle certification
Recruiter Namet Ayub
Recruiter Email Id