Night Shift Warehouse Team Member
K&M Tire, Inc
Lincoln Park, MI
KEEP AMERICA’S TRUCKS AND CARS SAFE AND ON THE ROAD
Are you a professional Warehouse team member/Backup Driver looking to broaden your work experience? Do you want to work for a long-standing family-owned company of 51 years who has strong growth plans? K&M Tire is the leading and most trusted provider of tires and services in all of our geographic markets. Operating in 33 warehouses servicing over 27 states, our drivers and warehouse employees work every day to make sure our customers have quality tires, at competitive prices, with fast and friendly service.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· Candidates who are hardworking and dependable
· Candidates who enjoy being independent
· Candidates who want to be part of a winning team
· Candidates who are looking for a company to grow with
WHAT YOU'll BE DOING:
· Operate state of the art order pickers and use an electronic warehouse inventory management system (WISE warehouses only)
· Accurately receive, inventory, and load tires in a warehouse setting on and off semi-trailers and box trucks
· Transport tires from the dock to assigned inventory locations in the warehouse
· Become familiar with all aspects of passenger, truck, agricultural, and various construction equipment tires
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
· Grow your career through paid, on-the-job training: Free DOT certification and professional driver training, order picker and forklift certification, and training on an electronic inventory management experience
· Competitive pay and overtime opportunities
· 2 Guaranteed performance-based pay increases within your first two years
· Monthly and quarterly safe driving incentives of up to $2,000 annually
· $500 Referral Incentives
· Company paid life insurance
· Reduced employee pricing on our inventory of tires (up to 12 tires per year)
· Opportunities for promotion through our levels system with experience. For those interested in doing more – opportunities for internal promotion to team lead, assistant manager, or manager with no college degree required.
· Opportunities to transfer throughout the Northeast, Midwestern, Central, and Southern United States.
· Healthcare benefits at 90 days. 401(k) participation with a 2% match for full-time team members after one year.
· Profit Sharing
Pay rates increase the longer you stay and the more promotions you receive with K&M Tire. We value promoting from within.
· Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
SALARY: $15.00 – 16.50 +1.50 shift diff
SCHEDULE: Sunday- Thursday 6PM-2:30AM
We would love to welcome you to the K&M Family.
K&M Tire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.