Night Auditor Part Time
You thrive when others sleep, have an eye for detail and are service-minded. If you have a "Passion for Perfection" and a "Passion for Service", this job is for You! Our Night Auditor posts, compile and verify the correctness of all of the Hotel’s accounts on a nightly basis while serving guests' needs.
As Night Auditor, you will:
- Post room and tax accurately, verifying postings to the Housekeeper’s and Rooms Revenue Report.
- Balance all income within proper areas.
- Prepare the Daily Sales and Revenue Report.
- Perform all activities of a Front Desk Clerk.
- Follow Night Auditor’s Checklist completely.
- Set up Continental Breakfast presentation.
- Transmit nightly figures to HP HOTELS. Fax Daily Sales and Revenue Report to HP HOTELS.
- Complete required reports correctly. Assemble audit bag. Closeout day on the register.
- Check and change any ribbons, paper, etc., as needed.
- Do any last-minute ordering for breakfast.
- Open lobby doors at the assigned time.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Prior experience as a Front Desk Clerk or Night Auditor is required. To be successful, you will need basic English communication skills. This job requires standing and walking 100% of the time, regularly bending, pushing, pulling, carrying, and the ability to perform repetitive motions for the entire shift. This job requires you to be able to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 20lbs. We administer pre-employment background checks.
We Make A Meaningful Difference In The
Lives Of Our Team Members, Who In Turn
Deliver Memorable Customer Experiences And
Produce Exceptional Results For Our Owners
Compensation: $15.00 per hourn
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receiven consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,n national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any othern characteristic protected by law.n
ABOUT OUR HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
HP Hotels is a third-party management group with a portfolio of more than 25 hotels in 8 states comprised of Hilton, Marriott, InterContinental, Choice, and, lifestyle and select-service hotels. With significant expertise in operations, asset management, and profitability, HP has earned preferred hotel management company status with name brand hotel chains while ranking among the Top 50 largest Hotel Management Companies in the United States.
Savvy investors seek the insight of a trusted hotel management company to provide guidance and uncover the hidden business potential of an asset…before, during, and after an acquisition, branding, or renovation. HP's expert guidance can help navigate these processes and avoid common pitfalls. A "Best in Class" Management Company can transform a good operation into a great return on investment.
Enlisting the assistance of experienced professionals with a proven track record of success is the most important piece of due diligence for any prospective owner.