India’s Fastest Growing Medical Device Company. They mainly focused on manufacturing of Cardiac Catheterization Lab
Roles and Responsibilityt
- You will understand the design requirements and convert the design into an implementable detail design.
- Shall be able to identify risks, hazards and impact of a new design or design changes. prototyping activity, testing and integration in accordance with the high-level requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of the design skills like working on solid works, knowledge of surface modelling, 2d drafting, gd&t etc.
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for the design and creation of bm, work instructions inspection parameters etc.
- You will be able to drive design change (ecr/ecn) from ecr creating to release to production.
- Necessary to have knowledge of different manufacturing processes and dfm/ dfa & you will be able to implement these in design.
- You will take the initiative in sourcing and developing new and alternate suppliers.
- You will take the initiative to achieve organisational goals such as value engineering etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good organizational skill
- Good interpersonal skill
- Keen details to attention
- Cad surface modelling,
- Exp in plastic moulding part,
- Machined parts, casting part
Recruiter Namet Chandrika
Recruiter Email Id