MANAGER GOVERNMENT PARTNERSHIP
MANAGER GOVERNMENT PARTNERSHIP - (22001492)
1.Oversee development and designing of strategies, objectives, policies, and service delivery mechanism for Dubai Customs Government Partnership initiatives
2.Ensure that the level of communication and cooperation between Dubai Customs andother Government departments is enhanced, for mutual benefit.
3.Establish and manage partnerships with other Government departments in the areas of technical cooperation, administrative cooperation, training facilities, knowledge sharing initiatives, social and environmental initiatives, etc… to maximize the benefits of the organizations .
4.Ensure that KPIs are well defined for the established partnership and monitor the KPIs performance regularly to measure success of the partnerships.
5.Handle the strengthening of legitimacy, coherence and effectiveness of Dubai economic, social and environmental governance in coordination with other Government organizations.
6.Develop and drive the implementation of world class community strategies along with ther Governmental organizations for a brighter future of Dubai and UAE.
7.Suggest and approve the type and classification of partnership required for Dubai Customs according to the requirements and standards.
8. Ensure that support and help is provided for the Customers on inter-government departmental issues during the business operations.
9. Establish close working relationship with other Government departments for economic development, social and cultural development and environmentally sustainable growth of Dubai and UAE.
10. Oversee facilitation of MOUs and Agreements process between Dubai Customs Departments and other Government departments.
11. Monitor and measure the outcomes of the MOUs and Agreements and analyze the outcomes as per the defined standards.
12.Manage the MOUs and Agreements signed on behalf of Dubai Customs with other Government Departments.
13. Performa all the assigned tasks from the line manager with reliability, honesty, and discretion.
Graduate in the relevant business area /
Post graduate Diploma / MBA with
: Corporate Communication
: Dubai Customs
Required Nationality: UAE Only
Monthly Salary: 20001-30000
Schedule-Time: Full time