IT Admin Team Lead | Manila (Hybrid)
Our client, the leading expert in subscription software licensing in Asia Pacific, is looking for aIT Admin Team Lead.
📍 Manila, Philippines (Hybrid)
🕘 Mid shift
💎 Open Budget – Highly Negotiable
Finding Your Next Big Thing Is Our Big passion:Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment partner specializing in recruiting for technology, sales, marketing, finance, healthcare, industrial engineering, and C-suite roles in Southeast Asia.
We are here to provide you with the professional guidance and support you need. Our strategy is to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates by delivering transparent, high-quality services.
The IT Team Lead will manage the concierge support team with ticketing and telephone support, licensing and IT related induction and training. To ensure company IT policies and security protocols are followed, and to update and administer IT related documentation across the business.
What To Expect From The Role
- Manage employee attendance, schedule, and other requests (Leaves)
- Provides annual objective evaluation of employees. Set clear team goals for each IT Support Engineers 1 and 2, mentor team performance, and provide coaching/feedback for improvements
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Selection, development, retention, interviews, appraisals, and identifying training needs for staff
- Participate in project related to responsibilities and may serve as technical project lead on occasions.
- Recognize problems, develop recommendations and solutions, and oversee correction within assigned specialty
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues and conflicts
- Staying up to date on emerging technologies (Automation, Cloud, Security etc.) and trends with focus on productivity, researching, testing, and evaluating
- Evaluating current state of solution, defining future state needs, identify gaps and recommend new technology solutions, strategic execution for improvements, collaborate, and communicate effectively within the IT Concierge Team
- Maintaining reports as required i.e. IT Asset Inventory
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field, or qualifications in Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare and Citrix, HP/DELL/Unifi Switches with minimum of 4 years’ IT experience
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of IT experience and has an experience as an IT Lead
- Background in IT infrastructure roles, administering network support, general IT support. Experience administering O365 licensing, user, and profile management
- Experience supporting MS Exchange 2013/2016, Online and O365 in the cloud or on premise
- A good understanding of wired and wireless networks, switching technology, routers, firewalls & proxy
- Experience in or demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office 2013/2016 (including Outlook, Word etc.), Microsoft CRM, and Microsoft SharePoint Experience or knowledgeable in any of the following mail protocols SMTP, POP3 and IMAP protocols.
- Strong communication skills, being able to communicate effectively, professionally and build strong working relationships through honest and open feedback
- Able to plan and prioritise in the context of a dynamic and fluid work and business environment
- Plans with both immediate, medium and longer term demands in mind, balancing a range of considerations and effectively obtaining and using resources
- Has a high level of organisational agility and ability to operate autonomously and organise
- Works collaboratively within and across teams, shares knowledge and uses technology effectively to stay in contact
If you’re a great fit for this job, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Visit www.lennormetier.com/jobsfor more exciting job opportunities.