Inventory Control Clerk
Marjam Supply Company
West Palm Beach, FL
MarJam Supply Company is a leading distributor of gypsum wallboard, metal framing, insulation & acoustical ceiling products and other specialty building materials. MarJam now operates a large network of more than 50 distribution centers along the eastern seaboard in the United States and Canada. For more real time information about MarJam, visit www.marjam.com.
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Daily cycle and counts done correctly
- Checking on both in and out-bound materials to insure correctness
- Do form fills for damages, in-house use, and rip downs
- Make sure that all material is rotated properly FIFO (first in first out)
- Checking to insure that bins are properly located and the warehouse personnel are correctly using
- Coordinate with all appropriate branches to insure that wt's/material are properly received
- Check on all backorders
- Taking care of all UPS or other appropriate carriers
- Monitor ‘Current’ non-stock inventory in warehouse
- Recommend changes in inventory control. I.e. procedures or methods or process
- Creates additional Purchase Orders (POET) and Purchase Order Returns (PORM) due to inaccurate receiving. Coordinates with accounts payable and purchasing.
- Other tasks may be assigned.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid holidays & vacation days
Salary Commensurate with experience.
For help ONLY filling out the Online Application and/or subsequent forms, please call Dawn Kaczorowski @