Industrial Maintenance Technician
Koch Enterprises, Inc
Audubon Metals LLC is accepting applications for a full-time Maintenance Technician. The person in this position will need to be able to work a 12 hour shift on an alternating 36/48 hour work week. The ideal applicant will be able to thrive and keep their composure while working in a fast-paced environment, capable of being a quick learner, and able to work well within the Maintenance team.
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for the production machinery up-time and coordinating the projects with management and production.
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow company policies and procedures related to equipment.
- Repair of equipment throughout plant.
- Troubleshoot various mechanical and equipment failures to determine needed repair.
- Perform scheduled PMs on all equipment.
- Replace broken or worn hydraulic lines and replace hydraulic cylinders as necessary.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot AC/DC electrical issues.
- Perform electrical repairs as needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot and work on 12V and 24V DC electrical systems.
- Replace V-belts and pins on equipment.
- Ability to weld on equipment as directed by the maintenance supervisor.
- Must be able to supply basic tools required on the department tool list.
- Responsible for properly documenting PM findings to analyze and determine the need for additional repairs.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience working in industrial maintenance is preferred.
- Troubleshooting abilities as well as a mechanical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to read Ladder Logics.
- Metal cutting and fabrication capabilities.
- Must adhere to all Safety and Environmental policies for all equipment maintenance operations.
- Responsible for wearing all required PPE in accordance to company standards and in regards to tasks being performed.
- Maintain 7S organization as related to equipment.
- Able to perform tasks of varying physical intensities.
- The abilities to work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Capable of standing or kneeling for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive reaching and moving throughout the shift.
- Ability to push/pull up to 40 pounds.
- High School Diploma/GED or Higher
- Previous experience in a similar setting is a plus.