Human Resource Administrator
Walls Asia Architects and Interior Designers
Job Position: Human Resource Administrator
Location: Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law.
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees.
- Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
- Preparing letters such as offer letter, appointment letter, general agreement documents etc.
- Handling end to end recruitment for entire organization.
- Preparing offer letter, employment contract and job description, completing joining formalities and documentation.
- Administering attendance and leave of employees
- Undertaking regular salary reviews
- Coordination and completing the annual performance review of all the employees on time.
- Managing performance across the levels by working closely with the functional heads and circle heads to review the employee’s appraisal.
- Planning and executing various Employee Engagement initiatives that will add value to employee as well as company
- Planning and executing offsite, huddles, fun Fridays, celebrations and fun engaging activities for the company’s employees
- Processing of full and final settlements for exit associates within prescribed timeline and issuing experience and relieving letter.
- Displaying important letters in the notice board.
- Troubleshooting of all equipment’s within the site as and when required.
- Attending the help desk calls.