General / Revenue Manager – Musina
Game lodge close to Musina is looking for a General Manager with strong Revenue Management background.
- Ensure that an occupancy rates are reached
- Revenue forecasting & management
- Monitor the staff along with the back of house manager
- Shift planning and work schedule setup and the managing there of
- Assist with problem solving by offering guidance and support in the decision making
- Assist with implementation of policies and procedures and enforcement thereof
- Monitor weekly and monthly stock takes, stock levels, and cost of sales along with the food and beverage manager and financial manager.
- Supervision of the operational departments with regular feedback to Directors, shareholders and finance manager on daily items.
- Conduct regular checks on all aspects of the lodge to ensure that everything is up to standard.
- The candidate must have strong managerial, organizational and administration skills and have a passion for working with guests.
- Grade 12
- Relevant Degree or Diploma
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in similar or higher position
- Previous 4-5* lodge management experience needed
- Strong revenue management background
- Strong Food and Beverage background
- Strong Background of overall hospitality operations and systems
- Valid PDP driver’s license
- MS Office
- Strong leadership skills