Digital Project Manager (JHB/KZN/CPT)
Cape Town, Western Cape
DEVELOP detailed project plans, perform risk management, measure project performance ensuring the exceptional & successful execution of projects as the next Digital Project Manager sought by a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist. You will direct, coordinate, implement, execute, control and complete projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organisation. The ideal candidate must have Matric/Grade 12, a relevant Bachelor’s Degree or Project Management Certification such as CAPM / PMP / Prince2 / Agile Project Management, knowledge/experience in Scrum (Preferably Scrum Master Certified), have 3 years’ experience in a similar role with proficiency in MS Project and Smartsheet.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform Risk Management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Prepare project presentations and chair Weekly Project Meetings and Steering Committee Meetings.
- Display consistent energy, drive and persistence in order to deliver results.
- Ensure the correct escalation processes are followed and that Project Sponsors and Project Owners are kept abreast of any unresolved issues or risks.
- Essential Matric or Grade 12.
- Bachelor’s Degree or suitable Project Management Certification (CAPM, PMP, Prince2, or Agile Project Management).
- Knowledge / Experience in Scrum (Preferable Certified Scrum Master).
- At least 3 years’ experience in Project Management.
- Experience in Project Management tools such as MS Project and Smartsheet.
- Conflict Resolution experience.
- Car and driver’s license.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Able to tolerate stress.