Danish Speaking – Customer Service Rep (JHB)
Cape Town, Western Cape
A professional, dynamic, motivated and outgoing Customer Service Rep with strong sales skills who’s proficient in both Danish and English to service the global client base of a dynamic Adventure Gear Specialist in Joburg. This role is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the local and international markets where you will be expected to handle all Customer Service tickets regarding product enquiries, sales leads & complaints from the website and social media channels and provide alternative or appropriate solutions. The ideal candidate must have Grade 12, a relevant tertiary qualification with 3-5 years Sales experience, Basic Math ability, strong phone contact handling skills, administration and organisation and exceptional Interpersonal & Customer Service Support skills. You MUST be able to speak Danish and English.
- Handle all Customer Service tickets (product enquiries, sales leads, and complaints) from website and social media channels and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives.
- Generate and follow up on sales leads though the CRM system.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with both customers and team members.
- Meet personal/team sales and customer service targets.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Coordinate between departments and operating units in assisting with day-to-day sales and administrative duties as required.
- MUST speak proficiently in Danish as well as English.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Sales environment with a consultative background.
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills and Customer Service Support skills.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Basic Maths skills.
- Strong phone contact handling skills.
- Customer orientated and ability to handle conflict type situations.
- Must have excellent computer skills and literacy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as active listening skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Good reporting skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Punctual, organised and problem-solving skills.