NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.
In today’s ‘iNTTerconnected’ world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world’s most significant technological, business and societal challenges.
With people at the heart of our success, NTT is committed to attracting and growing the best talent and providing an environment where everyone feels they can belong and their contribution matters.
More about this career opportunity
- Delivers induction, product, systems, and customer experience training to agents
- Deliver refresher training as required
- Creates a training environment conducive to providing the best possible learning experience
- Ensures completion of learning assessments and provides relevant feedback
- Monitors and evaluates agent’s client interactions against the agreed methodology.
- Identifies areas of strength, development, and process improvements.
- Provides coaching in a confidential setting to improve and/or maintain service, minimize errors, and capture coaching feedback onto the relevant system
- Operates within agreed work schedule and meet quality standards independently.
- Remain relevant through call taking and/or listening.
- Do floor walking and agent support during OJT (on-the-job training).
- Facilitate calibration and/or voice of customer sessions.
Administration, Record Keeping and Reporting
- Accurately record training and coaching interventions
- Provides feedback on training material updates required
- Provides quality reports per the business unit requirement
Matric or equivalent NQF
12months contact centreexperience.
Planning and organizing(L2)
Customer service orientation (L2)
Attention to detail(L2)
Technical Expertise (L2)
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
A career at NTT means:
Being part of a global pioneer – where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology – backed with a 150-year heritage of using technology for good. With 40% of the world’s internet traffic running on our network and where Emoji were first invented, you can be proud of the group’s many new ‘firsts’.
Making a difference – by doing meaningful work that helps to shape the future for our clients, and across industries and communities around the world.
Being your best self – in a progressive ‘Connected Working’ environment that promotes flexibility, connection and wellbeing. Where diversity and different perspectives are embraced to ensure equal opportunities for all.
Having ongoing opportunities to own and develop your career – with a personal and professional development plan and access to the broadest learning offerings in the industry.