Corporate Service Manager
Our company was established to provide custom solutions to address the growing need of both corporate and private relocation in India, our team involves decades of management experience and local knowledge handling hundreds of relocations each year.
Roles and Responsibilityt
- To maintain absolute focus on company’s organizationalnobjectives to establish growth through customer growth through active and crossnselling of services and creating customer value for all stakeholders
- To ensure major contracts are managed and maintained innaccordance with agreed service levels and key performance indicators.
- To work closely with the team to ensure maximumnopportunities to book individual clients.
- To identify major corporate accounts and industry sectorsnand contact with the express purpose of introducing company’s household goodsnMoving, Immigration and destination Services
- To conduct a series of planned sales campaigns across thennation with the sole purpose of increasing revenue and profitability innaccordance with company’s growth strategy.
- To devise and implement marketing strategies to increasenbrand awareness, brand recall and business pipeline
- In conjunction with the Managing Director develop keynaccount strategies for major accounts including opportunities for sales growthnand cross selling of company services.
- Maintain a regular call cycle and follow up contact withncorporate customers, meet and maintain weekly call targets.
- Ensure all accounts under purview have routine reviews innaccordance with the objectives of the Corporate Services program.
- Focus on account development relative to our corenbusiness in area, while looking for opportunities to introduce client to thenentire range of company’s mobility management services.
- Formulate and present tenders.
- Do pre move consultation and participate to book jobs.
- Utilize information supplied by networking, activitynreports and local sources to identify new business opportunities and worknclosely with company stakeholders to ensure an integrated approach.
- Conduct regular reviews with all dedicated majornaccounts.
- Maintain CRM database and all data entry to exactingnstandards.
- Monitor media sources to identify new or existing corporatenopportunity
- Attend, participate and report to Sales Group meetings,nreporting on marketing activities, competitor trends and helping to developnsales strategies in general and jobs at hand.
- Prepare a detailed Marketing and Sales Report on anmonthly basis.
- Assist in the development of Corporate Service businessnplans, goals, call targets and budgets.
- Identify and develop special projects as and when thenopportunities are established
- Create an environment that allows teamwork, innovation, enjoyment,nand high levels of motivation
- To build and manage strategic partner relationships innIndia and overseas.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
- Critical Objectives
- Call targets met or exceeded for self and team
- Database management – Checking and verifying
- Reporting commitments.
- Doing pre move consultation & Participation innbooking jobs.
- Team participation and responsibility
- Learning and development
- Agreements signed
- New services sold to existing accounts
- RFPs presented
- No. of Quotation generated
Recruiter Namet Swathi
Recruiter Email Id