Cape Town, Western Cape
Our client an expert in conveyancing and property law in both the private and public sector. They are looking for an experienced Senior Conveyancing Secretary (Transfers only), who has excellent current experience in conveyancing drafting and systems, to join their team of all woman attorneys and support staff. This position is permanent and offers flexible office hours with occasional hybrid opportunities to accommodate the working mom.
- Draftingnof conveyancing documents, from beginning to end
- Liaisonnand correspondence with banks, clients, Deeds Office and other law firms
- Generalnrelated administration (opening of files, FICA documents, POPI requirementsnetc.)
- Receivingnand assisting clients with signature of documents
- Generalnconveyancing secretarial duties
- Graden12 and a Tertiary Conveyancing / Legal Secretary training qualification
- Minimum 6 years solid recent work experience as a Conveyancing Secretary at a law firmnwith the ability to hit the ground running
- Computernliterate in MS Office, Legal Suite, Ghost Convey, SARS
- Punctualnand trustworthy
- Accuratentyping skills and good telephone etiquette
- Own transport a must
- You must have an eye for detail andna caring nature since you will be supporting other working moms
- Professionalnand presentable female
- Englishn& Afrikaans speaking
Annual performance based bonus.
Flexible working hours.
Possible Hybrid working from home on a rotation basis during school holidays once settled in.