Class A Traveling Support Driver – 13 Weeks Paid Time off per year!
Reinhart Foodservice is a Performance Food Group Company
Salary/Compensation $107K a year and DAY 1 HEALTH BENEFITS!
Monthly Schedule Rotation, 3 Weeks Supporting Company OPCO’s and 1 Week paid time off at home!
POSITIONS AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE!!!
Responsible for the safe operation of company equipment, and timely, courteous delivery of product to our customers from both a regional support capacity and home base location. This Regional Support role allows Delivery Drivers to travel to other Performance facilities and length of assignment may vary. Transportation and housing support to these locations is provided by the company. This is a great opportunity to experience other locations within the Performance Foodservice distribution network.
- CDL Class A Delivery Drivers transport products from distribution center to customer locations
- Extensive travel by car or plane to other distribution center locations and provide support as necessary.
- Unload cased products from trailer to desired customer locations.
- Conduct pre/post trip inspections.
- Drivers must be willing to operate a TracScan unit.
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications:• Drivers must have a valid Class A CDL with no state operating restrictions.
• Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class A-CDL or equivalent military driving experience.
• We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age.
• Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
• Willing to work at an alternate Reinhart location upon notification.
• Position must pass a post offer letter drug test, DOT physical, and background check.
Preferred Qualifications:• Prior foodservice distribution/delivery experience.
As part of Performance Food Group, Performance Foodservice offers the benefits of working for a nationwide company, while maintaining a local, family feel. As a leader in the foodservice industry, we provide passionate, hard-working associates with opportunities to grow their careers while helping the restaurants we love build their dreams. Our 10,000+ associates procure, sell, and deliver more than 125,000 different food and food-related products to restaurants throughout the country. We are inspired by food, invested in relationships, and offer an environment where you can thrive.
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the “Company”) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.