CDL A or B Driver – Sand/Dump Truck
US LBM Holdings LLC
Rosen Materials, a division of US LBM, is seeking a Sand/Dump Truck CDL Driver for our Jacksonville, FL location!
We are seeking individuals for our CDL Driver position. We’re a people first company that’s passionate about continuous improvement and associate growth. Ideal candidates will have a clean driving record, able to perform heavy lifting, and have good communication skills. If you're a worker that's versatile enough to learn our multiple types of vehicles, then we've got opportunities for you!
What to know about working with US:
We’re all about partnership. All positions are hands-on, and we band together. We support each other We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate. We’re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your days as a Driver:
Drivers deliver material to job sites, inspect and maintain truck, report shortages and claims to the supervisor, and assist in loading and storing of materials.
- Prompt Attention – Courteous Service – Follow through with internal and external customers.
- Daily completion of deliveries and transfers
- Identify and implement ways to improve delivery service and efficiency
- Timely and accurately process all delivery related paperwork, forms and reporting
- See that all loads are checked for safety, accuracy, and paperwork is in order
- Practice safe work habits, identify and act on unsafe conditions
- Strong work ethic
- Current valid CDL A or B License
- Good local geographic area knowledge
- Able to pass a background and drug pre-employment screening
- Lumber or similar industry experience preferred but not required as we train motivated individuals willing to learn on the go!
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- DailyPay – Get paid DAILY
- Employee discounts
Rosen Materials is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals. We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.