Bus DriverPark City Transit
Park City Transit
Park City, UT
SEASONAL BUS DRIVER
$22.77 To 28.09 Hourly (Depends on Experience)
Join Park City Transit for the winter season! We offer:
- Housing (first month free, then as low as $500/month)
- Paid Training
- End of Season Bonus up to $2,000
- Stipends for Spanish and/or American Sign Language skills
- Upward Career Mobility
- Recreation Benefits that include membership to the MARC (Municipal Athletic Recreation Center), Ice Rink, Golf Discounts, etc.
- Schedule bidding process
Under the direction and supervision of an assigned Transit supervisor, you will operate a bus for the safe transportation of passengers to assigned locations over designated routes in Park City and Summit County. Also, perform related duties as assigned to ensure efficient Transit operations.
- Ability to pass and maintain DOT and Essential Physical Requirements including mandatory and random drug screening.
- Acceptable driving record
- 21 years of age
- Must complete the Park City Transit bus driver training program and any other relevant or assigned Bus Driver Training.
- Ability to obtain City and Transit NIMS certifications
- Preferred: Spanish-speaking skills