Olive Branch, MS
View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW) is on a mission to transform buildings to improve human health and address climate change.
We started by revitalizing something that has not changed for centuries—the everyday window—and in so doing, built the technology foundation for responsive buildings that are more experiential, more human-centric, and more energy-efficient.
View Smart Windows use artificial intelligence to automatically adjust in response to the sun, eliminating the need for blinds to increase access to natural light and views, while improving thermal comfort. They also transform into transparent displays for remote collaboration, internet browsing and more—and come with a cloud-connected smart building platform that can easily be extended to improve indoor cellular coverage, enhance building security, and completely reimagine the occupant experience.
The impact of our products is profound. View buildings are 20% more energy-efficient, and research has shown that employees working next to View Smart Windows experience half as many headaches, enjoy 37 more minutes of sleep per night, and are significantly more productive. Companies around the world—including Google, Netflix, Uber, Walmart, Stanford Health Care, and countless others—have already designed our products into 75M square feet of buildings. And we are just getting started!
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are committed to our culture. We actively use our culture in how we conduct business.
- Safety First
- Customer Obsession
- Drive for Excellence
- Always Learn
- Communicate Directly
- Succeed as a Team
As a Benefits Specialist at View, you will be supporting various employee benefits, including but not limited to insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.), 401(k) retirement plan and assisting with leave of absence’s (LOA). The ideal candidate should have strong experience and knowledge in leave management, benefits operation, and applicable compliance requirements per different types of plans. You will be educating participants on various View benefits such as medical (PPO and HMO), dental, vision, life insurance and disability.
- Be the expert in Benefits Administration System, actively maintain employee information across the employee's entire lifecycle (onboarding, transfer, life event, termination, etc.).
- Primary liaison with benefits broker and third-party administrators of all the health and wellness plans and negotiate contracts when appropriate.
- Process weekly and monthly billings and monitor the payment status to ensure coverage continuity.
- Regularly audit and perform quality checks to ensure the accuracy of all benefit related data across platforms (HRIS, Benefits Admin system, and other vendor platforms).
- Review charges to personnel, provide vendors with accurate eligibility information, and manage reporting for allocation/billing.
- Ensure compliance of plans with legislation, stays current on regulations, and implements changes, as necessary.
- Develop and present training and communication materials on benefits plans and programs.
- Manage benefits data and HR processes as well as facilitate cross functional coordination for new hire onboarding, internal employee movement and terminations.
- Identify opportunities for automation to optimize workflow, and partner with the internal HRIS team and external vendors to improve data accuracy.
- Collaborate with HRIS and third-party providers to ensure current and new programs are tested and updated prior to implementation.
- Assist with managing Leave of Absence (LOA) across HR platforms to ensure the correct filing of leave documents, review leave coding for payroll and compensation, and enhance employee experience in the leave application process.
- Ensure all leaves (PTO, paid sick leave, etc.) are processed and approved in HRIS (UKG) in a timely manner.
- Work with the insurance carrier, staff and attorneys on worker’s compensation claims.
- Review and verify HR processes for SOX benefits compliance.
- Create meaningful and applicable HR communications.
- Process non-discrimination testing, 5500, EEOC compliance/reporting, Vet’s 4212 reporting and 401K audit.
- Assist with the open enrollment process.
- Administer the wellness and tuition reimbursement programs.
- Other responsibilities may include (but are not limited to) other HR operations tasks.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- 3 – 5 Years in employee benefits administration a Minimum 3 years of HR-related work experience.
- Expertise in relevant federal, state, and local regulations, filing and compliance requirements (current and pending) affecting employee benefit programs including ERISA, COBRA, ADA, FMLA, and HIPAA, ACA.
- Demonstrated knowledge of US leave statutes. Experience with Canadian and Global leave statutes a plus.
- Experience with UKG or other benefits administration systems.
- Experience working with brokers and evaluating vendors.
- Demonstrated successful ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing tasks and meet numerous internal and external deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Define and manage HR processes for SOX compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to present ideas logically and concisely to diverse audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Manage HR and benefits employee facing content.
- Drive and/or participate in special projects and assignments as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and effective working relationships with business partners, supervisors, and peers.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of benefit laws and regulations.
- Experience processing complex benefits issues including Explanation of Benefits, Contracts, Service level agreements for reconciliations, validations.
- Proven ability to use computer software and applications including Office365applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), to share, retrieve, research and present business information.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics and problem solving.
Bachelor's Degree in business and human resources, or related field required
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
View does not accept unsolicited resumes and does not compensate third parties who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search or provide other contracted services.