Associate Software Engineer
Associate Software Engineern
Date: n Sep 15, 2022n
Location: n India, Hyderabadnttttt
Job Category: n R&Dn
Department: n Product & Technologyn
Job description – Associate Software Engineer
• Attend all training programs and completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting other trainees wherever possible.
• Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
• Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software
• Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
• Conducting research and collating data.
• Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
• Attending meetings and workshops.
• Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the training.
• Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
• Relevant degree in Engineering.
• Strong programming skills.
• Proficiency in OOPS and SDLC
• Strong logical, analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.